Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked......

+26
missyoumuch
suzzie
GirlInTheMirror1
Jubilee
See
MJFOREVER
miss j
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
HeavyHearts
amy
Red Velvet
sapatito
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Finduilas
doubleo
GirlSaturday
hasil
CantlivewithoutMJ
marsheliamorgan
hungry
rowdyangel
mjssoulmate
ishealive
nlb
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Empty Re: MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked......

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:13 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Disney or other creative genuises had some sort of stimulants within their systems.

Please note: I do not condone drug use of any kind. I admit that in my youth I smoked marijuana but that was indeed a very very long time ago for me.

I simply find myself wondering if MJ had on occassion used something that may have enhanced his creativity. If so which of his many wonderful songs might have been the result.

Jubilee wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:

The only thing that I wonder about is his state of mind afterwards. A joint causes people to behave in mysterious ways. Some feel very creative afterwards. IF he were to smoke a joint, which of his songs might reflect that.

Angie777 wrote:whatever, a joint?

Wasn't Walt Disney rumoured to have been a recreational drug user and thats where some of his creative and wacky ideas spurred from. Not saying MJ is a taker but I'd never judge him any different if he is MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_smile xxxx

Well... MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_rr When he wrote Billie Jean..it was about me
The Way You Make Me Feel- even don't askhow i made him feel
I just Can't stop loving You- i know he can't, after all we've been through.. MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Dirty Diana- well, was pretty dirty sometime
Smooth Criminal- he wanted to kill me once, but resigned and wrote that song instead, since that time im okay and so on.... ya know..
Don't remember if he smoked anything, couldnt see ya know...the room usually was full of smoke, could see damnnn MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_rr PEACE bros and sis! MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Empty Re: MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked......

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:20 am

i don´t know if he smoked or not, although I can´t imagine he did. He is a health freak.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:27 am

Angie...when I am having a bad day...you always manage to pop up and shed some sunshine.

Your crazy sense of humor makes me smile ....always. MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol

Angie777 wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Disney or other creative genuises had some sort of stimulants within their systems.

Please note: I do not condone drug use of any kind. I admit that in my youth I smoked marijuana but that was indeed a very very long time ago for me.

I simply find myself wondering if MJ had on occassion used something that may have enhanced his creativity. If so which of his many wonderful songs might have been the result.

Jubilee wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:

The only thing that I wonder about is his state of mind afterwards. A joint causes people to behave in mysterious ways. Some feel very creative afterwards. IF he were to smoke a joint, which of his songs might reflect that.

Wasn't Walt Disney rumoured to have been a recreational drug user and thats where some of his creative and wacky ideas spurred from. Not saying MJ is a taker but I'd never judge him any different if he is MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_smile xxxx

Well... MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_rr When he wrote Billie Jean..it was about me
I just Can't stop loving You- i know he can't, after all we've been through.. MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Dirty Diana- well, was pretty dirty sometime
Smooth Criminal- he wanted to kill me once, but resigned and wrote that song instead, since that time im okay and so on.... ya know..
Don't remember if he smoked anything, couldnt see ya know...the room usually was full of smoke, could see damnnn MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_rr PEACE bros and sis! MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:35 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Angie...when I am having a bad day...you always manage to pop up and shed some sunshine.

Your crazy sense of humor makes me smile ....always. MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol

Angie777 wrote:

Jubilee wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:

YW Girl, glad to hear Very Happy
But ya know, im not crazy...*cough*i am*cough* MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:59 am

Angie777 wrote:

Jubilee wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:

LMAO OMFG HAHAHHAAHAH MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol Good one

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:22 am

[quote="Angie777]Smooth Criminal- he wanted to kill me once, but resigned and wrote that song instead, since that time im okay and so on.... ya know..[/quote]

ANGIE ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK ANGIE

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:27 am

Jubilee wrote:[quote="Angie777]Smooth Criminal- he wanted to kill me once, but resigned and wrote that song instead, since that time im okay and so on.... ya know..

ANGIE ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK ANGIE

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_cheers[/quote]

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 am

Jubilee wrote:[quote="Angie777]Smooth Criminal- he wanted to kill me once, but resigned and wrote that song instead, since that time im okay and so on.... ya know..

ANGIE ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK ANGIE

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_cheers[/quote]

Lol, TYI girl-my name is Anna, friends call me Angie so ya know..And im Okay with that. A joint? MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am

I seeee Smile Well I'm glad you're ok Angie/Anna hehe! Will never take a joint again after a verrrrry bad first experience with them, too scared to try it again!

xxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:37 am

Jubilee wrote:I seeee MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_smile Well I'm glad you're ok Angie/Anna hehe! Will never take a joint again after a verrrrry bad first experience with them, too scared to try it again!

xxxxxxxx

actually, im not smoking Very Happy Never been. It's just ME! Cool, ha? MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:46 am

Good stuff say no to drugs, don't need them to have a good time Wink xxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 am

Jubilee wrote:Good stuff say no to drugs, don't need them to have a good time MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Icon_wink xxxxxxx

Exactly!!! All u need is a vivid imagination Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 am

Alot of artists back in the day...like 100 yrs ago or more used to drink Absynth....that shit FUCKS you up. You can still by it. Ive never tried and never will.....Its like an acid trip.
Now I KNOW MJ would never try that stuff but alot of creative genius's used to drink it.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:03 am

there's this video from the 80's interview with latoya, the one in front of the fountain, michael puff an imaginary cigarrette. maybe he wants to smoke but he can't cause of his routines, but he's surrounded by smokers, frank dileo, LMP maybe he tried at one point.
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 am

LOL!!! Can you just picture MJ trying to smoke a cig? LOLOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:LOL!!! Can you just picture MJ trying to smoke a cig? LOLOL

Ehmmmmmmm, lol..actually i can and its freakin funny... MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 pm

no way dont think mj would ever ever smoke he was way to health concious for that but then again who knows what happens behind closed doors it could have been a member of his staffs cigs or his security who knows
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:59 pm

I can't imagine that Michael was a smoker. However, remember the last autopsy report mentioned that his lungs were chronically imflamed, which is common in smokers. So, I don't really know what to think.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KurtDonald Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:44 pm

I dont believe in , he would this.He never smoke.He tried to live more healthy.I'dont think so.
KurtDonald
KurtDonald

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 pm

i never saw him smoking..doesn't he always said that he don't like smoking, alcohol etc??
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicky Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Jubilee wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:

Drugs are bad. Ok I got that out of the way.
I have smoked pot a few times before but all it did was put me to sleep. No fun in that when you're at a party and you wake up with everyone staring at you and they have dumped a whole box of cereal down your shirt.

I can see it working with creativity though. I know some people who write music and smoke pot. The difference is night and day. They always sneak around the house to smoke it like no one can smell that stuff a mile away.
Bicky
Bicky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonmind Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:06 pm

I think he's just fooling around. He's never mentioned smoking, though he mentions drinking some alcohol, doing painkillers, eating disorder. He's always mentioned things somewhere. We have to trust him to tell us. I think it's just a joke or this is a double.
MJonmind
MJonmind
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2