Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him)

+47
jenn77
amber
Makea
4evermichael71
Lavander
2000 Watts
Michealisbeautiful
juliet
MJmylife90
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
marsheliamorgan
IndonesianGirl
IWSICS
TheKiddNerd
LoveisMagical
nlb
YveLoVesMJ
Give.In.To.Me
Red Velvet
just_friend
Sweet1
Make.A.Difference
neverlandprincess
Rach
GirlSaturday
cirque333
Willa
mjssoulmate
MJFoReVeRandAlways
CantlivewithoutMJ
MJfan777
NikkiKat22
illusionist
hungry
DreamsComeTrue
Dora
Anika20
~~Kristy~~
mjthelegendlives
ilprincipe
Ivonne
emanviam
CantStopLovingU
rowdyangel
anotherpartofme
EarthAngel90
Banessa
51 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Empty Michael's thread!!! (posts for him)

Post by Banessa Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:24 am

Hello everyone! I have decided to create "start" this thread in response to Rachel's thread "Are we being watched?" The reason for this thread is not to alarm anyone. I myself have wondered if we are being watched? So lets just say; hypothetically, we are! I wonder if we are being watched by Michael himslef? Suspect lol Has Michael paid us a visit? affraid pale Hahaha!

Well I'm not going to just sit and wonder anymore! If Michel is lurking among us I want him to know exactly how I feel. I love you I, know that we have all contributed many theories in this forum so many, I sometimes can't make sense of everything. confused

However, I feel in my heart, he must have had one or several good reasons for having done what he did? His reasons, are not for me or anyone else, to judge. Now, what I came here for! I feel that were ever Michael is now in this moment; whether he is here or or hiding on the moon! He needs our prayers and he needs to know and feel, just how much we care, support and love him! I love you I love you I love you

This thread is for you, to be able to express your feelings, to Michael and to leave him positive and encouraging thoughts(posts). This will be Michael's thread! Wink I myself promise to try to leave him a daily post. Remember Please lets Keep the posts Clean, Encouraging, Positive and for him!!! This is his thread!

Michael, wherever, you are, know that my heart is with you always! You are always in my prayers. I ask God to bless you and your family. I ask Him to give you strength if you feel weak. To give you health if you are ill. To give you courage if you feel defeated and scare. To give you peace if you have none. To give you happiness and Joy if you are sad. To turn your cry into laughter. To fill your life and your heart with an overwhelming outburst of LOVE! And above all I ask God to protect you and keep you Safely tucked under His wings of LOVE! So that you may soon return home! Michael, Je T'aime plus que tu sais! I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by Banessa on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Empty Re: Michael's thread!!! (posts for him)

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:35 am

Michael , you sweet earth angel ... I am keeping you in my prayers + in my heart ... I am hoping you are doing well & getting your health back - please know I love you very much & you will be on my mind constantly. Do Get Better Earth Angel .... I meant that with all my heart ...... Love Ya Lots !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Empty Re: Michael's thread!!! (posts for him)

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:56 am

I just want to say that I love you very much and that is something what I want to repeat to you every single day! Until you realize that! Until you say I love you more! I love you
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 am

Michael, there's nothing else for me to say really except that I love you with all my being. I really don't know what else I can say.

Keep strong and know that we are all here for you and always will be.

Never has someone touched my soul as you have.

Always yours XXX Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:58 am

Dearest Michael,

I just finished watching the Heal the Children speech a few weeks prior to Oxford, then the Oxford speech again and your Earth Song Video and I cried and cried. I have a young son, 14 who I have loved with all of my heart and I cry for him because of how much things have changed. I cry because YOU were our voice in this crazy world. No one else bothered to write songs like you did to spread a message of hope and love. It is sad.

Yet with everything you went through, all the horrible accusations that THEY threw at you, you continued to hold your head up high with dignity and continued love for the children of this world.

Do I believe you are still walking among us? YES!! I know that your reasons for doing this run so deep, we have probably barely touched the surface. I know what you have planned with be such a mass awakening, it will change the course of human history! There is much you know that the masses do not, and I cannot wait for the day that you reveal what that is and wake up this world.

I do love you Michael, I know you know and feel the true pure love so many of us have for you. I know I speak for myself and many others when I say that I will not just say that I love you, I will show you that I love you by living you message amongst my family friends and the people who touch my life. I will show you that I love you by being there to support you in any way I can when you reveal what this was all about.

It is an honor to speak on your behalf Michael. Please accept this HUG through my words and know that you are in my prayers daily. I LOVE YOU MORE!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:16 am

My beloved Michael...

I think you know who I am and how I dedicated all this time, not only to discover that you are alive, but to keep your legacy and HEAL THE WORLD.

I love you, Michael. Very much.

I will see you soon, very soon Smile
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:59 am

When you think you have lost everything
When you think there is nothing left

There is faith...
There is hope...
There is love...

I have that strong faith
You are the hope for a better world, for brighter days
full of smile and happiness, full of love for everyone...

Let me love that hope, Michael...
Let me love You...

I love You Michael, my Angel...today, tomorrow, always...I will never give up, waiting for that magic moment when You perform again and astonish all of us once again. There is nothing on this world... more amazing than You are...May God forgive me, I love You more than anything!!! Be safe till that time my Angel!

Kisses&Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 am

Always in my heart!!!!
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 am

Angie777 wrote:When you think you have lost everything
When you think there is nothing left

There is faith...
There is hope...
There is love...

I have that strong faith
You are the hope for a better world, for brighter days
full of smile and happiness, full of love for everyone...

Let me love that hope, Michael...
Let me love You...

I love You Michael, my Angel...today, tomorrow, always...I will never give up, waiting for that magic moment when You perform again and astonish all of us once again. There is nothing on this world... more amazing than You are...May God forgive me, I love You more than anything!!! Be safe till that time my Angel!

Kisses&Hugs

WoW, you must have read my thoughts. This was beautiful. Almost sounds like you know Michael. Do you?? or do you just love him alot?

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 am

Dear Michael,

wherever you are. I hope you feel fine. I wanna thank you for your music, your
performances, your humanity and all the good thing you've done in your life.

I hope we ain't seen nothing yet...and you'll be united with your kids soon.
and don't worry about bad press
the media was always manipulative, lying...and that won't change...
even you can't change that, unfortunately....
but I think you will achieve that people will be more careful....
won't believe everything they read and see....so it will be more
difficult for the media to fool us. Game over for the tabloids in this world.
Thank you for this lesson, Michael Smile

♥️ and hugs
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 am

Oh Michael, I have no words to express what I feel. I thank you for all the love and special messages you brought to the children and people of the world. Thanks for caring, for sharing, and for loving without expecting anything in exchange.

Michael you made your way through my heart, to the point where sometimes I believe I know you personally. The lyrics in your songs, the messages in your books and interviews, your kind soul, your smile... I will never forget. NEVER!

I want you to know that each day I pray to Jehovah God to protect you where ever you are. You will soon meet with your beloved children and family. Be calm, and know, dear, that here is an army of people who love you unconditionally, without demands, and are waiting for you, but that understand that you will return only when you are ready.

With all my love,

mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:22 am

@ Banessa - this should be a sticky! thanks for starting this thread
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 am

Dear Michael,

Hi Michael!!!! How are you? I hope you are good.Where ever you are,I hope you are safe and protected from harm and danger.I hope you are healthy and good.Thank you so much for your amazing music and your amazing performances.I enjoyed them very much and I still do.As it says in my siggy you are the best dance in the world.

I pray for you everynight I ask god our lord and savior to protect you from harm and danger to keep you healthy.I ask god our lord and savior to give you peace,joy and happiness.I love you tremendously Michael.I've being a big huge fan of yours since I was 3, I am 20 now.Michael you are my inspiration,my role model and I look up to you and your family to.

Thank you for all of the amazing music videos.I love them very
much.Keep strong Michael and never ever give up. Lots of love love you
tremendously xoxoxoxo Love ~~Kristy~~

Last edited by ~~Kristy~~ on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:43 am

Hi Michael, wherever you will be if you are still alive because if you are not, you already know how we all feel about you, and how I feel about you. I hoped you will be fine, and I hope so much that you will have the life you always wanted to have and the life you really deserves, I hope no one will judge you again, and that you will be able to go out with whoever you want without have to be worried about what the media will be daying about you.

I hope for you the best luck in your life, I hope you will go to a supermarket and buy food without no one looking at you as a current normal being, as the human being you always wanted to be, as the person you really are.

I hope you will find the correct woman for you, a woman who will love you for HOW you are and not for WHO you are. I hope all the best for you because I love yooooou so much, God bless you Mike!!!
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Dora Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 am

After todods these months of anguishes, joys and uncertainty I wrote this for Michael and I want to share it with you. I hope that they like. And they excuse if my English is not good.

By always you will be… A special being who taught to me with its tenderness, its innocence and its dulzura a:
To be one better person.
To see the things of another way.
Not to judge to the people by appearance but by its heart.
Not to only believe because he said somebody it.
To look for the truth although sometimes hurts much.
To think more about the others and not as much about me.
To enjoy the simple things like climbing in tree.
To see innocence in the smile of a boy.
To give account me that I am part of this world and that I can do something to improve it.
To know how to choose with the heart although sometimes they hurt to me.
To see that I but we is not.
To verify that a word can hurt much more that a weapon.
To know how to listen those who surround to me sometimes although they say things that make me anger.
To learn to defend what fodder and I feel although they watch to me rare.
To think that Peter Pan is not only a story for children but is real.
Admirarte, respetarte and amarte with the heart by the person that you are and not what they say to us that you are.
By all this and many things I want every day more to you more
Dora
Dora

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 am

Message for you!

It's quit difficult to express myself in a language that is not my natural one. But I'll try to do it as understandable as I can!

I have to admit that I discovered your greatness after 25th of June even though I listen to your music since I was 6 years old! What I'm trying to say is that in last 2 and 1/2 months I discovered the person beyond those beautiful lyrics and songs!

I can't tell how amazed I was to find out what a beautiful person you are...so kind, so innocent, so adorable, such a loving person, so intelligent...
But most of all, I was impressed to discover you as a humanitarian, as a person who loves this world and tries to make it a better place! I truly believe that your good heart and soul pushed you to make significant donations to foundations witch purpose was to help, I'm amazed to know that you cared for the one next to you, no matter if he was ill or poor!

I hope you are aware that throw your beautiful song and humanitarian actions, you did chanced the world, you did make the world a better place and you did inspire many people to do so! You did it! You are doing it! You will do it! Your biggest achievement was to spread so much love between people, all kind of people from any corner of the world!

I hope you are well wherever you are! I hope You''ll find the peace you needed!

I want to let you know that you changed my life, You are an exemple for me and I'll try transform this inspiration in good actions!

Whenever you decide to come back, I'll be here, waiting for you with my arms wide open!

I truly love you as a wonderful person and as a beautiful man!
May God bless you!

I send billion of kisses and hugs for you, sweety!

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo28... Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo29Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo30Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo31Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo32... Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo33Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo35Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo36 ...Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo37Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo38Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo39Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo41Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo42Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo43Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo44Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo45

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo26 Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Addemo27
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 am

Hey Michael,
I miss the days when I would wake up and not have a worry at all, knowing that you're alive and well, caring for your children. My life was perfect then, but I guess it was too perfect for too long.
We may never know the truth. Maybe you're doing this to escape from your own fame - perhaps forever. Maybe you were trying to get away from the bad people who surrounded you, trying to kill you for financial gain. Maybe you feel that you need to reinstate your place as the "King of Pop" by organizing a huge resurrection tour. Or maybe the truth was always in our face - you're really... gone.
Whatever the case is, I just want you to know that you will always have us - your "army of love" - to love you and support you through everything. We love you and will continue to do so whether you are alive or dead.
I miss you.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Michael sweetie, did you receive my flowers I had sent to the mausoleum at Forest Lawn cemetery on Sept. 3rd? The card says:

Michael, I love you more.
Forever and ever.
Sleep peacefully, my angel.

So did you get them?

Please come back. I don't care about Michael Jackson the personality returning. I just want Michael the sweet and kind man to come back. I hope you're ok, doll.

L.O.V.E.

Last edited by illusionist on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:19 pm

~With the start of each new day
I find myself thinking of you
In the middle of my busy day
My mind wanders and I think of you
Out of nowhere I see your smile
hear your laugh and I think of you
To love is nothing
To be loved is something
To love and be loved is everything~

Michael, please know I will always love you, now and forever. I'll never leave you. Right now just need to rest. Rest peacefully until you ready to comeback to us. When you decide to come back, I will be waiting with open arms ready to embrace my beautiful Angel. I love you Michael. Be safe.

NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:55 pm

I love you with all my heart and soul Michael, you took a part of me with you.
I miss you so badly everyday, I cant stop crying. Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Icon_sad I pray to God, every night, asking him to keep you, safe and protectet, never to leave your site for a minute.
Rest now, my beautiful Angel, you need too get you`re strengh back. Im hurting Mike, very much. I cant imagine my life without you. You gave enough love to last a whole life time.

You Know I love you. Please come back too me

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:56 pm

.❤️. You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You're my daytime, my night time
My world
.❤️.
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Dear Michael!

I know you are somewhere here and pray every night for you.I ask god to protect you from everything bad and keep you in safe.I can't describe how much i love you,we all love you and miss you.Michael Jackson you are the best in the world,i don't have words to describe you.It's impossible.You are an angel with wings and big-good heart.All bad what people have done to you,you are so strong but i hate them for that what they did.They are mean and care about themselves only.Today i read a book of your life and i cryed all the time(book is next to me right now).There were many sad parts and i just couldn't stop crying.Mike i hope you are well-rested when you come back and healthy.We miss you so much angel Mike.

Oh Michael i don't know what to say anymore,no words to describe you.

God bless you my earth angel!
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 pm

I don´t have anything left to say. Everything I feel and wanted to say has already been said. I just hope and pray that you are alright and that God is watching over you.

I love you.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Michael,
Wherever you are may you be protected by His love.
I pray for you and your children, and that everything works out the way you envisioned. Your fans are devastated and trying to make sense of it all. In time all questions will be answered. Until then: Stay safe and know that you are always in my heart!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Michael,
God Loves You
And I Love You
Millions of others
Now Love You too.
Wherever you are
A Spirit or on this Earth.
Thank you for making
The World a better place.
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 am

I pray for you every night!
I love you so much!
God bless you!
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:54 pm

I promised I would try to post once every day! I'm still in time for Sunday Smile

God hears His Children's cry and He responds.
God See's His Children's Pain and He comforts them.
God Knows His Children's needs and He provides.

If we, only have faith, there is no need for us to feel depressed. We know that this too shall pass and soon we shall all be able to smile and sing together once again.

I Love U More!
I love you
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Michael Jackson,

You rocked my mind
You rocked my soul
You rocked the music
You rocked the world

I just can't wait to see you doing that again!

All love for you, Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Icon_king
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Belonging

Some people are born where they belong,
Their home and family supply all needs:
The glow of hearthlight waxes strong
The call of the wider world recedes.

And some search long but never find
A spot where they can set up base
At last they must become resigned
To moving on from place to place

And some again, the lucky few
Are urged to leave, and to seek out
An individual rendezvous
With love's whisper or fame's shout

Belonging is a state of mind
Tranquility its foremost fruit
Sought by all, but many find
It cannot grow without a root

Keep the Faith...MJ Love You xox

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:34 pm

So beautiful and well said Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 pm

Michael,

God Bless you every second of the day! Just know that we all love you. Stay strong and Keep the Faith.

Follow your heart and I love you very much! Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz

A big hug to you!!!
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:27 am

I Wanna Be Where You Are by Michael Jackson

Can it be I stayed away too long
Did I leave your mind when I was gone
Its not my thing trying to get back
But this time let me tell you where Im at
You dont have to worry cause Im coming
Back to where I should have always stayed
And now Ive heard the maybe to your story
And its enough love for me to stay

Can it be I stayed away too long
Did I leave your mind when I was gone
Its not my thing trying to get back
But this time let me tell you where Im at

Chorus:
I wanna, wanna be where you are
Anywhere you are
Everywhere you are

Bridge:
Please dont close the door to our future
Theres so many things we havent tried
I could love you better than I used to
And give you all the love I have inside

Chorus:
Any, any, anywhere you are
I gotta be where you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFL_gYXE6Rk

Last edited by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Thank you, Michael.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Michael, wherever you are I am forever T.O.Y.

I love you with all my heart and soul.

Rachel xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:33 pm

If I ever were to meet one
who could hold my attention like you
who could catch the stars
and take a walk on the moon
I would never ask him why
he spoke in tones so soft
and I wouldnt start
all the wars he fought
I would want to know who holds his attention
what inspires his lines

what brings him the colors he paints with
what adventures are in his mind

I would want to be in his world
because he is such a part of mine

I would ask him what he calls beauty
and act as if he had never told me
And such a lover of words are we
tell him of the lights he makes me

I would ask him things no one knows
I would ask where he is going
and I would ask if I could go
and I would tell him that I love him
not because of what he can do

but instead because of why
see baby there is not a word you say
that does not lead me to cry
and there is not a note where you dont trap my mind
and not a second I havent thought about you

in every day gone by...
There is so much I would say

and I will see you when I get there
for today is not the day
......We miss you love,wherever you are

neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Make.A.Difference Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Michael,

I've read the posts that have been written and it is clear that you are so very loved. In some ways, I don't feel worthy of sending you this message in comparison to the other members of this group...they seem to know you so well, and I don't know you at all.

Your life and "death" have touched me very deeply, for what reason, I cannot say. I have seen what you have allowed me and the world to see. But, there are things I see in you that stirs my heart. The complete joy and abandon that you feel when you make music and express your art through dance. It is beautiful to see. The way your eyes light up when you talk about your children and the knowledge that what we've seen in them is a wonderful reflection of your love for them. They have been true blessings in your life, and it shows! The goodness that you show to all your fans, by your words and deeds.

But I have also seen the sadness behind the smile, the mask that you put on to keep from being hurt, the loneliness that you have felt in the crowded room. I have worn that mask and felt that loneliness myself and it breaks my heart for you because I do know how that can change a person's view of self and the ability to trust.

I would ask that you put your trust in us. We know that you will come back, if not on stage, then at least into our lives. We trust that you would not just walk away. The positive life force that is you is so very important to so many in this world.

I personally would ask you to heal yourself so you can "make that change".

God bless and keep you Michael.

Peace

Make.A.Difference
Make.A.Difference
Make.A.Difference

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Michael with every beat of my heart
With every breath I take
with every new day and every night
I pray to God to keep you safe!
Wherever you are I always Love you More! I love you
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 am

I wish I'd wake up to a world of peace
Where hunger, crimes and wars no longer exist
I wish the poor and destitute are daily fed
And find a happy home to rest their heads

I wish, people will no longer fight and fuss
About where to eat while others don't even own a purse
I wish we'd stop for a while and ponder and obey
And listen to the cries of other hearts today

I wish, we'd take a friend or stranger's hand
And remind them to always form a band
That we are stronger when we join together
Just like we would help and be there for a brother

I wish, that kids caught between broken homes and wars
Can sit around in happy homes, playing with little toy cars
They should never be burden with the selfishness of mankind
But live in stability and with a peaceful and joyful mind

I wish the lonely widowed women and elderly
Who feel so lost and hopeless without a family
Be told and shown love daily by someone who cares
Because their burden seem so heavy and hard to bear

I wish, our daily words and deed will reflect
Our desires of an honest and pure heart in effect
I wish that all of mankind will live in harmony and unity
And live lovingly and peacefully among humanity

Oh how I wish, I wish..... Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:54 am

Michael we don't always know why circumstances happen to us and seem to take our life away.
Just know that all things work for the good of those that are called according to his purpose.
You will never have any idea how much you impacted the world as a whole.
The world still feels your love resonating from the songs that flowed from your heart and soul that you recorded throughout the years.
Thank you for giving so much of yourself to us.
I will always love you for being such a loving human being.
I pray for you daily that God continues to watch over you and your beautiful children.
May you have the peace and joy that you strived for all those years.
I wish you all the joy and happiness that your mind, soul and body can with hold.
Take care and God Bless!

Love always and forever,
Sharon
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:01 am

Michael,

God bless you and your children!
You've done a lot to us (children of the World)! We really appreciate it all!

love you more!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:23 am

Michael Jackson,

You did the right thing, so I hope you don't ever feel you didn't and this, whatever it is that you have planned is going to work out great. Just keep doing what you know and you will see.

And congrads on such a difficult decision and hard thing to do. God is with you. From the beginning to now, you are not alone. Your public isn't going anywhere and so you needn't worry over us as we are busying ourselves with your essence and your energy as we remain steadfast in figuring out your interesting little 'game'. Well, ok so its driving us a little 'bonkers' but we're pretty used to that.

Meanwhile, we have families, friends and lives and we wish for you the same peace, freedom, comfort and joy. We're still out here just loving you to no end. Stay strong dear, darling, sweet and kind Sir.

Right now, wherever you are, you may be feeling more alone than ever. You're not. We are here with you. And we will remain.

Wishing you well, and wishing you home..

XOXOXOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALWAYS,

And With Much Love, no matter what
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:04 pm

I miss you.... come back please Rolling Eyes
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Michael,
I have many dreams and goals in my life! But usually I can do something to reach my aims and make my dreams come true!
But I feel so sad, that I can do nothing to make one of my dreams true! This dream is to become your friend!

Enjoy your life and remember a lot of people love you!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Michael,

I just wanted to add that everytime I hear this song it makes me think of you.

I love you forever and always and am always T.O.Y.

Rach xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87XQKCXfFjQ
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:34 pm

I miss you so much!!! You own my heart.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:23 pm

You can take as long as you need to come back, but a sign that you're alive would be beyond spectacular for us! I know it's not easy, and the truth can easily slip out of you let any more people know about it, so I guess you can't.
It's natural that you might be pretty angry with the media and others for respecting you only when you're "dead", but I think you can understand. Sometimes we only really appreciate people once they're gone. I know I'm guilty of this, and I guess I deserve this for being such a horrible human being at times.
Everyone misses you, and although I never knew you personally it feels like someone ripped out my heart, but it's worth it if you're alive.
I love you, Michael Joseph Jackson. I hope you know that.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 pm

In case you didn't know...
You have me under your spell
Your big brown eyes hypnotize me
and Your beautiful smile is Mesmerizing
Your humble loving heart pierces my soul
But...it's your Spirit which fills me with 100% Pure LOVE!
God Bless you and your family. I always Love you More I love youLike a Star @ heaven I love you
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 pm

hungry wrote:You can take as long as you need to come back, but a sign that you're alive would be beyond spectacular for us! I know it's not easy, and the truth can easily slip out of you let any more people know about it, so I guess you can't.
It's natural that you might be pretty angry with the media and others for respecting you only when you're "dead", but I think you can understand. Sometimes we only really appreciate people once they're gone. I know I'm guilty of this, and I guess I deserve this for being such a horrible human being at times.
Everyone misses you, and although I never knew you personally it feels like someone ripped out my heart, but it's worth it if you're alive.
I love you, Michael Joseph Jackson. I hope you know that.

He knows that Honey. Dont you worry

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Banessa, this is a great thread! How wonderful for us to have a place to come and share our OWN feelings about MJ...maybe he's watching and reading. Though I am not a person of many words..I just want him to know I think of him often, hope he's safe(wherever he is) and am hoping for his return to our world once again. I love you MJ Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Herz

At first...I had a crush on you...after, I felt inlove with you...but now I love you with all my heart, body and soul!

Just take good care of yourself and be happy! Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) Icon_flower
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next