Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING..

+17
Grace
LucyLocket
[Spread LOVE] Like Butter
Kimsdu
sweetyA
TheKingWillReturn
PinkLizard
jpresley
yaya
Lorrie
CaptainJaneway
bec
EarthAngel90
Rach
ishealive
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJJ Love
21 posters

Go down

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Empty MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING..

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 pm

They say the 2 were working together for something?
I wonder what the connection is..... HMMM
Anyone have an idea on this one?

AND THIS ARTICLE IS VERY INTERESTING.
HA!
http://www.absolutepictures.com/news.php?id=1042
Michael Jackson teaming up with David Blaine?

BY: ABSOLUTE PICTURES | Tuesday, November 21, 2006

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Tn_EXCLUSIVEMic_Mazur_16858830
After Michael Jackson's dismal performance at The World Music Awards last week, the King of Pop needs all of the help he can get. Now it looks like he's found it in street magician, David Blaine. It's been reported that Jackson and Blaine are planning a music and magic spectacle for the New Year.
According to Pop Revenge, who are billing the story as an exclusive undercover report from The World Music Awards,
a source close to the famous pop star claims to have revealed that Michael is planning a spectacular show to silence his critics with the help of his old friend</FONT> MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Grey_loader

</FONT>
, David Blaine. The female source told Pop Revenge that Jackson is already in the early stages of pulling off a big comeback, "There is nothing more sacred to Michael than his electricity on stage, press reports claimed he will never sing again like he used to, they are in for a shock. The attacks have personally hurt him, he has always prided himself on his abilities as a live performer. His response will be dramatic and the answer is going to be onstage, it is something nobody else could create."

Another source at the awards show, apparently a friend of David Blaine's, admitted to the outlet that plans are indeed underway for something unique, "David is in
New York</FONT></FONT></FONT> preparing for his big stunt next week, as soon as he comes through that are going to start preparations, people will realize that Michael can perform at the highest level, a level only he can attain. People are in for a surprise."
It looks like this unknown music and magic spectacular will coincide with Jackson's upcoming album, which is being recorded in Ireland and is expected to be available sometime in 2007.
While the validity of these sources are still up for debate, it's interesting to think of the possible stage show both entertainers are capable of putting together. Before we get too excited, though, who remembers the short lived buzz surrounding Michael's supposed Thriller performance at the World Music Awards? Michael just needs to make it happen, that's what fans are waiting for.

http://twitter.com/davidblaine
He twittered this the other day

• The world has lost an amazing man. A man that cared, and loved and gave everything he had for others. Michael I love you!3:43 PM Jun 25th from web

Last edited by Al B. Sure! Love on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding the article...)
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Empty Re: MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING..

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Look at this poster David Blaine has on his website...
I opened to see if I saw anything that'd remind me of MJ
AND HA, I think the eyes look like MJ
OR AM I GOING NUTS HERE>

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. DB_poster
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Empty Re: MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING..

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:06 pm

Another article about David CopperField and Criss Angel...

LOL
http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=193975
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:09 pm

I heard about the halogram at the tribute concert. I think I will keel over if I see him "alive" but he's not. That would scar me for life.

And yes the eyes do look like MJ's
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm

This is what I think:

Britney Spears came back from a very bad chapter in her life. Her comeback has been huge, i'm a huge Britney fan so i'm not being disrespectful here but she is so popular again because she was in my opinion humanised, brought back down to earth with her breakdown and her dad taking over her life. People started to love her again. Britney also uses magic in her comebacks nothing like David Blaine but still magic...
Now Michael in my opinion was never going to do a "normal" comeback, he'd have to better Britney's comeback as she was the biggest comeback of them all in my opinion and if she can comeback after a breakdown and get on top of the charts again then surely Michael can up his show!! Loads of bands and artists have comeback over the past 5 years or so, I couldn't see MJ as just another artist coming back he'd surely up his game and do something drastic and there's nothing bigger than coming back from the dead.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 pm

@ ishealive

Interesting thoughts and they do add up!

I mean we all know that when Michael does anything it is over the top and theatrical. Look at Neverland in it's glory days.

Oh and the eyes do look like the dangerous eyes.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Michael need a "chillout" moment ... nothing better faking your death to get it but leave alot people shattered and confused but happy & overjoyed & exicted all in the end - and Get back at the Media for B.S. they put them Michael Though ... so it is understand by many fans who still believe he is alive.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Rachel wrote:@ ishealive

I mean we all know that when Michael does anything it is over the top and theatrical. Look at Neverland in it's glory days.

I've been constantly compairing Britney to MJ, I feel like there's a connection there somehow. Like Britney having bad management and apparantely Sam Lutfi (is it?) trying to drug her and hearing how MJ apparantley had so many bad people around him and the family not being able to see him and this was also the case with Britney, her mother said she couldn't see her 'cos of Sam, it just reminds me of Britney's case somehow.
Hmmm just got me thinking is there a connection/similarities here...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:38 am

Al B. Sure! Love wrote:Look at this poster David Blaine has on his website...
OR AM I GOING NUTS HERE>

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. DB_poster

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Michaeljacksondangerous
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:45 am

that is scary is this a hint? it looks so freaking alike
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 am

ishealive wrote:This is what I think:

Britney Spears came back from a very bad chapter in her life. Her comeback has been huge, i'm a huge Britney fan so i'm not being disrespectful here but she is so popular again because she was in my opinion humanised, brought back down to earth with her breakdown and her dad taking over her life. People started to love her again. Britney also uses magic in her comebacks nothing like David Blaine but still magic...
Now Michael in my opinion was never going to do a "normal" comeback, he'd have to better Britney's comeback as she was the biggest comeback of them all in my opinion and if she can comeback after a breakdown and get on top of the charts again then surely Michael can up his show!! Loads of bands and artists have comeback over the past 5 years or so, I couldn't see MJ as just another artist coming back he'd surely up his game and do something drastic and there's nothing bigger than coming back from the dead.

Britney Spears and Michael Jackson?!

Sorry, but there's no comparison. Michael wouldn't be offended or think you're disrespectful, but he'd definitely realize there's no comparison ... not even close. We're talking two entirely different galaxies.

However, yes, the eyes on the Blaine poster do seem similar to Michael's, not that that necessarily means anything.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 am

i agree, britney and michael are on 2 totally different levels!

about the eyes, they do look similar, but on david blaine's pic, they don't have eyeliner at the bottom of the eyes. michael usually had that, just like on the dangerous album cover.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Rachel wrote:@ ishealive

The eyes are D-A-N-GE-R-O-U-S.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Lorrie wrote:
ishealive wrote:This is what I think:

Britney Spears and Michael Jackson?!

Sorry, but there's no comparison. Michael wouldn't be offended or think you're disrespectful, but he'd definitely realize there's no comparison ... not even close. We're talking two entirely different galaxies.

However, yes, the eyes on the Blaine poster do seem similar to Michael's, not that that necessarily means anything.

NOONE Can be compared to Michael. NOONE.

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:37 pm

The eyes on the poster!! Excellent find Smile wonder what it could mean?
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Its so funny that this article is on MJHD Forum with no credit.
Oh well.Whatever......
But I now see what u guys mean.
LOL

I wish we could all just post on one forum. It's be so much easier
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKingWillReturn Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:25 pm

I have only just registered on this site, but i have been looking on almost daily,
I believe the king is Still alive, What do you make of this i found on twitter, David Blaine's T-shirts with the Word LOVE on it, is this another sign? It's all for the L.O.V.E. MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Icon_rr
TheKingWillReturn
TheKingWillReturn

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKingWillReturn Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Sorry guys, I am new to doing this, Here is the link i forgot to put in my comment... http://shop.davidblaine.com/products/card-love-t-shirt
TheKingWillReturn
TheKingWillReturn

Aantal berichten : 12
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetyA Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm

bec wrote:
Al B. Sure! Love wrote:Look at this poster David Blaine has on his website...
OR AM I GOING NUTS HERE>

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Michaeljacksondangerous

Hey, Bec!!! MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Herz Glad to see you MJHD one MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Icon_wink yeah, this is damn good only blind couldn't see strong connection between this MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Icon_cool MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Icon_cool MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Icon_cool
sweetyA
sweetyA

Aantal berichten : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimsdu Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Remember the ancient Sphinx said to resemble MJ well look at the poster behind david Blaine!!!
http://shop.davidblaine.com/products/card-love-t-shirt

http://www.michaeljohngrist.com/2009/09/the-sphinx/
Kimsdu
Kimsdu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by [Spread LOVE] Like Butter Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Awesome finds everyone! =] Didn't MJ first see/meet David Blaine while making the Invincible album? MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Herz

Aantal berichten : 16
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocket Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Here's a post that I put in another thread a few minutes ago...

Hi! This is my first post so you'll likely need to bear with me!

I had a quick look at the David Blaine poster and a few things stuck out:

1. There are skulls everywhere (not just the obvious ones):
- In the pink "inner corner" of the eye on the left
- Several in the smoke swirls
- Clouds to the right of the torso in the "Dive of Death"
- Btwn. the shoulder blades/lower neck of the man shooting the gun (small skull sticking out) and then a larger one across the entire upper back

2. In "Buried Alive", there seems to be a body rising up from the one lying down.

3. The man in the "Frozen In Time" ice bears a slight resemblance to MJ (also possibly the fourth man from the left in the same section).

4. Is that a gravestone and cross above the "DA" in the DAVID banner? Or maybe a cross and a clock tower (think Peter Pan)?

5. Are the devil ladies trying to pry the eyes open/keep them open?

6. What is the devil lady on the very right holding on to?

7. The curly scrolls on either side of the "Buried Alive" section are not symmetrical. In the one on the right, I can clearly make out a cursive "B". On the one on the left, I see a fish in approx. the same spot as the B in the other one. Look at the devil lady's knee and go straight down.

8. Is that the London Bridge in the "Above the Below" section? How about the Golden Gate Bridge in the eye on the left? Would bridges have any significance?

9. In the "Dive of Death" section, is that a curtain (as in like the Final Curtain Call)covering something (possibly the L'arc de triomphe)?

10. The skull to the right of "Buried Alive" seems to be laughing.

11. Who is the lady in the eye on the left?
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimsdu Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:02 pm

MJ and DB are super tight i think this hoax has been in the works since they met in 2003 in the UK..
Kimsdu
Kimsdu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm

This is what I posted today in another thread. The "clues" are referring to those of Samantha who brought up the Halloween video.

I need your help please.

iMISSYOUMJ schrieb:
Hmm, well they have new clues I think. Here it is,
1.Xscape…. 15:50hrs look very carefully
2.15:50 look into a certain disguise
3.15:50 hrs means 3:50 PM
4.The disguise will be 8 letters in length
5.Read quote number 159 from suzieonthedancefloor regarding clowns, halloween etc
6.Think of a deck of cards,
7.It is NOT these: dr murray, dave dave, werewolf, escaping, prisoner, thriller, etc, 8.yes all 8 letters but not these.
9.It will be one of two disguises:( as it will be live and not pre-recorded
end of the "event" the entrance to the "event" time "as stated" and someone?…………….. MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Confused MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. Confused

Now let's see what we find:
Ace of Spades?
David Blaine who says on his page: "Ace of Spades T-shirts have arrived!"
posted: 11.09.2009 14:55"
?
http://www.davidblaine.com/

And if we look at his page as such, what do we find? A poster (which I did not realize earlier):

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. A_deca11

Is this the plot we are witnessing? What has come true and what is still to come?

"Frozen in time" - done - and who are these guys btw?
"Buried alive" - done -
"Dive of death"
"Golden Gate Bridge" = yellow brick road
who's that "Lady" in his left eye?
"Drowned alive" - the microscopic investigation on each milimeter of him and the staring of people on the "case"
"The bullet catch"
"Above the below"
the shooting up and "vertigo"

Help me I am lost on this but this may be something to explain what is going on.

edit: remember please: David Blaine is about "Make believe". we are not talking reality.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:24 pm

There are seven stages maybe
The bullet catch
dive of death
buried alive
frozen in time
drowned alive
vertigo
above the below

also the ladies with burning hair .. hint at pepsi footage maybe?
also was there something about the dirty diana song that was to have burning /devil ladies
sorry just guessing at things
steph
steph

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:28 pm

The logo in the david between his name looks a little bit like the MJ- Logo, doesn't it? There are little similarities IMO

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. MJ-Wallpaper-4-michael-jackson-2370695-800-600
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimsdu Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:37 pm

OK i came from MJHD so we already did a huge David Blaine discussion, So i dont know if you guys have seen this.
David uploaded this video on his Facebook 2 hrs before MJ died on 25th June 2009, Also read the comments posted..
David Blaine was supposed to be Rehearsing an Illusion on the 25th with MJ for the shows...
Maybe the Illusion went off without a hitch !!!!!!

See video
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=94241944868
Kimsdu
Kimsdu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:43 pm

One question, how long do Michael and David Blaine know each other?
Because I was watching the Louis Theroux documentairy about Michael on tv last Saturday and they mentioned David Blaine.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Kirsche wrote:The logo in the david between his name looks a little bit like the MJ- Logo, doesn't it? There are little similarities IMO

MJ & DAVID BLAINE? WONDER WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CONNECTION. THIS IS GETTING EXCITING.. MJ-Wallpaper-4-michael-jackson-2370695-800-600

Yeahh! there was a topic about that somewhere, it pointed out all the similarities.. its worth finding!!!
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down