Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of this photo?

+41
MissLady
Gema
mjgirl86
2 Bad
MJLover1990
Thetruth
KNOWhesALIVE
ILuvUMoreMJ
badloving
fa
lisap27
MJsAngelEyes1987
smoothcriminal2792
Eva R
nellyka7
miss j
Debbie Zebua
Sweet1
MJILOVEUMOST
iMISSYOUMJ
GirlInTheMirror1
amber
jpresley
See
mo2kidzs
MJJ
Shamone'
lookwithyourheart
Christiana
salvatora
Skeletonjar
Kirsche
Harleyblonde
Styloprincess
BJ
juliet
itsall4love
EarthAngel90
HeyHey
zembla
mystified
45 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of this photo?

Post by lisap27 Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:17 pm

i think it is michael!! from M.I.B.. he looked weird in that i thought!! although i dunno.. looks like a very airbrushed pic to me.. especially round the chin

compaired to his lovely self!! i still dunno. What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Suspect
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of this photo?

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Eva R wrote:don't know where to put this but I found this pic:

[img:5db9]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 4713969e2cee[/img]

It is from This Is It and he looks so good. and other pics he looks much older so I really dont know what do think anymore...

this can't be Michael? can it? i think the photo has been edited, but he doesn't look too thin here and IMO he pretty much looks too thin in every TII photo. could this be one of the doubles/stand ins? could explain why it's an angle shot too? so we'd just accept that it was MJ...
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLady Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 pm

I wish photo-shopping was never created!!! lol Then there would never be any doubts! What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Lol
MissLady
MissLady
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:23 pm

MissLady wrote:I think a great way to tell people apart (from look-a-likes) or just in general is to look at their ears. I know Michael quite often had his ears hidden but there's plenty of pics out there where you can see them. I think ears are kinda like fingerprints when you're trying to distinguish a true picture, given all the facial plastic surgery that him and impersonators have had. I haven't had the time yet tho to compare pictures where the ears are visible. But it's just something for you all to keep in the back of your mind! the shape, size, lines, curves, details, etc... Happy ear examining! What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Icon_lol

Good point.
Is a case of- what have we got ear?
OR
Post the picture ear?
OR
Ear we have Michael!
OR
Do we have an impersonator ear?

What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Lol What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Lol What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Lol What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:44 pm

I'm sorry people, but it would be a cardinal sin for all of that hot, sexy (looking at those gold pants moving suggestively to the left of the screen, lol) to be extinguished for NO reason other than neglect and greediness. He has to still be alive. There is no other solution. He has to be.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Did they move to another page? Shocked Then I must go find them for one more look.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm

smoothcriminal2792 wrote:

[img:8c9b]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 4713969e2cee[/img]

It is from This Is It and he looks so good. and other pics he looks much older so I really dont know what do think anymore...

he really does look great here, good find. he looks so young What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Icon_scratch could be the angle maybe???

I thought the same thing about that segment in TII. I was wondering how can he look so differently in such a short span of time. We saw him trying on outfits. He was major thin. Especially his face. This person in this segment was more full in the face and body and he did look a lot younger.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:02 pm

hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:11 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:16 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:
smoothcriminal2792 wrote:

[img:d244]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 4713969e2cee[/img]

he really does look great here, good find. he looks so young What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Icon_scratch could be the angle maybe???

I thought the same thing about that segment in TII. I was wondering how can he look so differently in such a short span of time. We saw him trying on outfits. He was major thin. Especially his face. This person in this segment was more full in the face and body and he did look a lot younger.

both Earnest Valentino and Navi have mentioned the fact that they were contacted in relation to TII (the movie and the concert) maybe this isn't Michael?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:42 am

Thetruth wrote:
Eva R wrote:look at this pic.

is that Michael? What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Confused

[img:b667]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 14432_1262505330555_1467363540_7145[/img]

very diffrent pitchure than I am used to see of Michael, I would guess this was taken between 95-98. I believe it is Michael, a change of hair style can do much plus lightening and makeup.
Again, I study the eyes...looks almost the same than the eyes behind the glasses of the 02 Michael.

Gosh, he looks so Japanese here. I can´t believe my eyes....nothing to do with the MJ I will always remember...
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:06 am

Gema wrote:
Thetruth wrote:
Eva R wrote:look at this pic.

is that Michael? What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Confused

[img:0e98]https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 14432_1262505330555_1467363540_7145[/img]

very diffrent pitchure than I am used to see of Michael, I would guess this was taken between 95-98. I believe it is Michael, a change of hair style can do much plus lightening and makeup.
Again, I study the eyes...looks almost the same than the eyes behind the glasses of the 02 Michael.

Gosh, he looks so Japanese here. I can´t believe my eyes....nothing to do with the MJ I will always remember...

it does look like him, and the eyes are either really similar or exactly the same.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:07 am

I showed this pic to a non fan and she asked me who was the impersonator!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:13 am

The thing that makes it hard to be sure is because it seems MJ had an eye lift, maybe more than once. That changes a person's face more than anything else, imo. I really wish he would have left them alone...he always had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. It takes awhile before they settle in and look natural again.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:37 am

Regarding the This Is It picture, I'm positive it's Michael. I saw the movie four times and there are certain segments when he looks younger and a little heavier than when he's in the orange pants outfit. The 'They Don't Care' segment, especially, Michael looks so hot. And Thriller, too (he's in Ed Hardy sweatpants that damn near killed me). I think it's a matter of lighting and particular outfits.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Hm... I think it's an imposter IDK...It doesn't like the Michael we all know for me..

What's with his ear? Does somebody comparised them?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:55 pm

I must say that I don´t like the looks of the "japanese" Michael What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 pm

just found this picture!! when we was all questioning the other pic was it michael or not!! well this looks like he's wearing the same shirt without the jacket!! same necklace 2.. same day of photo Smile

What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Eglgg0ke2hnz2engWhat do you think of this photo? - Page 2 14432_1262505330555_1467363540_7145

this is the 1 from above ^^

just thought i'd mention it!! Smile WOO What do you think of this photo? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:59 pm

don't think it's Michael, really...
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 pm

the nails look like michael's.....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Can´t believe my eyes....i have a hard time to believe is MJ
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2