Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Worried About the "Autopsy" Photos...

+3
Human_nature
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
WanaBstartnSthn
7 posters

Go down

For Those Worried About the "Autopsy" Photos... Empty For Those Worried About the "Autopsy" Photos...

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:02 am

Michael Jackson autopsy photos – no official leaks

Coroner denies official pictures on the market as rumours surface

The Los Angeles Coroner has declared that no official photos of Michael Jackson's autopsy have leaked, after claims that someone is trying to sell snaps of the singer's body for $1 million.

According to rumours published on The Daily Beast, it has been claimed that a Los Angeles restaurant owner is in possesion of a high resolution shot of the singer's body and is trying to sell it to the highest bidder.

It is suggested that the image is stored on a BlackBerry and was obtained from a police source.

However, Los Angeles chief coroner Ed Winter has since told Accesshollywood.com that any such picture could not be an official autopsy photo.

He said the official photographs were under "lock and key" and they could not be "floating around".

It is claimed that the photo in question shows Jackson's head, featuring his shaved scalp minus make-up. A scar is supposedly visible plus his tattooed eyebrows.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

For Those Worried About the "Autopsy" Photos... Empty Re: For Those Worried About the "Autopsy" Photos...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:08 am

...please. I knew it wasnt real!! LOL!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

For Those Worried About the "Autopsy" Photos... Empty Re: For Those Worried About the "Autopsy" Photos...

Post by Human_nature Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:09 am

Like I wrote in another thread about the same thing...

It's impossible for Ed Winter to be 100% sure if an autopsy was made.

His statement should have been something like :

"The pictures are lock and key, I doubt any of those pictures can be leak. However, if this picture is in circulation, we'll proceed to an investigation to know who leaked the picture and sanctions will be made in concequenes"

but NO...he's 100% sure , it's impossible ha ha !!!

This is imposssible for him to tell something like that if an autopsy have been made. So, conclusion, he's 100% sure, because no autpsy have been made on Michael's body Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:12 am

Really I do not worry, which gives me is great anger for what they do some sick minds. In addition I am sure almost in 90 % that I live THROUGH MJ this, and until someone me of a logical explanation of all the things that do not fit, I am not going to think otherwise.
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 am

@human nature, u have a good point there! thanks For Those Worried About the "Autopsy" Photos... Icon_biggrin
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:16 am

Human_nature wrote:Like I wrote in another thread about the same thing...

It's impossible for Ed Winter to be 100% sure if an autopsy was made.

His statement should have been something like :

"The pictures are lock and key, I doubt any of those pictures can be leak. However, if this picture is in circulation, we'll proceed to an investigation to know who leaked the picture and sanctions will be made in concequenes"

but NO...he's 100% sure , it's impossible ha ha !!!

This is imposssible for him to tell something like that if an autopsy have been made. So, conclusion, he's 100% sure, because no autpsy have been made on Michael's body Wink

Hence......no autopsy pic!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:18 am

@ Human-Nature

I agree completely. Ed Winter's absolute certainty is definitely a flashing beacon that there is no autopsy photo.

There is no photo because Michael is ALIVE!!!! For Those Worried About the "Autopsy" Photos... Icon_cheers
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by jruby Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 pm

why do you shave a wig?
arent they saying Michael was bald and wore a wig
then they say they had to shave his head
and then marlon said they had a special wig
fitted for the funeral, which makes me wonder
what the hell was he wearing for the wake?
was he bald at the wake???
jruby
jruby

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:20 pm

There can not be an autopsy picture of a person who is ALIVE Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jruby Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Michael Jackson autopsy photos – no official leaks

Coroner denies official pictures on the market as rumours surface

The Los Angeles Coroner has declared that no official photos of Michael Jackson's autopsy have leaked, after claims that someone is trying to sell snaps of the singer's body for $1 million.

According to rumours published on The Daily Beast, it has been claimed that a Los Angeles restaurant owner is in possesion of a high resolution shot of the singer's body and is trying to sell it to the highest bidder.

It is suggested that the image is stored on a BlackBerry and was obtained from a police source.

However, Los Angeles chief coroner Ed Winter has since told Accesshollywood.com that any such picture could not be an official autopsy photo.

He said the official photographs were under "lock and key" and they could not be "floating around".

It is claimed that the photo in question shows Jackson's head, featuring his shaved scalp minus make-up. A scar is supposedly visible plus his tattooed eyebrows.

but isnt this the same guy who said he could tell like emplyees viewed his death certificate
when they wernt suppose too and that thy had a to have a meeting with staff about it.
so if you have employees that are going to do that, then why is it that he thinks theres no offical
leak of photos, like his emplyees wouldnt do that???
There is no photo thats why he thinks that
jruby
jruby

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down