Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double jeopardy

+7
Truth_or_Dare
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
yaya
GirlSaturday
Red Velvet
ilprincipe
Confused
11 posters

Go down

Double jeopardy Empty Double jeopardy

Post by Confused Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:30 am

I didn't know where to put this so I decided to start a topic. I don't know if my thinking is way off and a little far fetched but I wondered if you believe Michael was truly under the threath of being killed *which I believe* then isn't it a wise thing for him to make everyone believe ESPECIALLY the people who tried to get rid of him that he realy did die of whatever cause. Meaning if WE find out he's alive and well..THEY WILL! And if you kill someone who is already supposedly dead then there is no crime. So my question to you guys is .. Would Michael be giving away hints knowing that his enemies would gladly use them to get rid of him once and for all. My nightmare scenario is exactly that..Michael being alive but being murdered without anyone finding out as he was already dead in public opinion. The perfect crime for his enemies. I hope he calculated being safer then safe once he went into hiding.

Ok am I officialy paranoid?! Double jeopardy Icon_scratch
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Double jeopardy Empty Re: Double jeopardy

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:42 am

I think there are 2 options:
a) If his life was threatened he could cooperate with the government...getting some kind of
protection...and the government tries to get these ppl to arrest them

b) His life wasn't threatened..and this hoax was made for other reasons we don't know yet.
And for some reasons he left so many clues....

just my opinion..I'm also totally CONFUSED Wink for about 3 months
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 am

A very good point and a very good reason why MJ would do something like that

Well said Double jeopardy Icon_sunny keep the faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 am

ilprincipe wrote:I think there are 2 options:
a) If his life was threatened he could cooperate with the government...getting some kind of

b) His life wasn't threatened..and this hoax was made for other reasons we don't know yet.

just my opinion..I'm also totally CONFUSED Double jeopardy Icon_wink for about 3 months
exactly and maybe a combination of both.

Its your first a) and also is the reason the only serious thing about this is the DEA investigation. I think Murray is under protective custody also.

I think it could also be your b) in that MJ isn't doing it FOR a 999 type hoax per se, but being the genius that he is, and is always creating, and is always turning sht into sugar, is possibly coordinating for it to all fit together so by the time the "bad guys" (whomever they technically are) are caught and punished MJ can emerge with the public's blessings and have a big smash on his hands, finally topping Thriller. Double jeopardy Icon_lol

By the way this was a great thread Confused

and you are certainly not alone there Double jeopardy Icon_lol
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:04 am

Don't worry, we are all paranoid at this point. Double jeopardy Lol

Confused wrote:I didn't know where to put this so I decided to start a topic. I don't know if my thinking is way off and a little far fetched but I wondered if you believe Michael was truly under the threath of being killed *which I believe* then isn't it a wise thing for him to make everyone believe ESPECIALLY the people who tried to get rid of him that he realy did die of whatever cause. Meaning if WE find out he's alive and well..THEY WILL! And if you kill someone who is already supposedly dead then there is no crime. So my question to you guys is .. Would Michael be giving away hints knowing that his enemies would gladly use them to get rid of him once and for all. My nightmare scenario is exactly that..Michael being alive but being murdered without anyone finding out as he was already dead in public opinion. The perfect crime for his enemies. I hope he calculated being safer then safe once he went into hiding.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:11 am

If we work with your "a" premise, MJ could not only be leading fans toward him with clues but also leading bad people to him . Unknown to the bad people, they will actually be walking into a trap created by law enforcement.

just my opinion..I'm also totally CONFUSED Double jeopardy Icon_wink for about 3 months
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 am

i've seriously wondered about option a) and think it's the most likely. i've also thought it was possibly why obama seemed a little nonchalant about michael's "death" when someone brought it to his attention. but i dunno...just a thought!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 am

OMG.....I had almost the same thought over the weekend.
I thought why would MJ who was in hiding for most of the last few yrs, suddenly come out of hiding to announce the concerts, then "die", then GO BACK into hiding and deal with the hassle of planning the memorial and burial (these cost money dont forget!!) and all the other BS thats been around, then COME OUT of hiding again to reveal whatever it is we're trying to figure out.
If he didnt want to do the 50 shows why didnt he just say " you know, I hate to tour (LOL) but Im not up to it now...give me a year or so to get my health back on track and Im all yours"? why didnt that happen...why did he go thru all this? why did he AGREE to the concerts?

Confusion is not even the word here..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:44 am

This may be a little far fetched here...but if the really "bad" guys were after him could he really get protection from the government? I'm thinking in lines of the NWO and the Illuminati here...If they are the ones after him, aren't they also in the NWO? So could they protect him from their own guys? Or maybe someone fighting against the Illuminati ( some other kinda or secret organisation on the good side) is helping him out and shooting 2 birds at the same time? And if so who are these people/ org?
Maybe I'm just getting paranoid here...but that's what my thoughts lead me to...Don't shoot me if you think it's BS Double jeopardy Icon_eek
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:This may be a little far fetched here...but if the really "bad" guys were after him could he really get protection from the government? I'm thinking in lines of the NWO and the Illuminati here...If they are the ones after him, aren't they also in the NWO? So could they protect him from their own guys? Or maybe someone fighting against the Illuminati ( some other kinda or secret organisation on the good side) is helping him out and shooting 2 birds at the same time? And if so who are these people/ org?
Maybe I'm just getting paranoid here...but that's what my thoughts lead me to...Don't shoot me if you think it's BS Double jeopardy Icon_eek

hmm, good point. definitely not BS! for me, that's what makes this whole thing so confusing...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:07 am

Confused wrote:I didn't know where to put this so I decided to start a topic. I don't know if my thinking is way off and a little far fetched but I wondered if you believe Michael was truly under the threath of being killed *which I believe* then isn't it a wise thing for him to make everyone believe ESPECIALLY the people who tried to get rid of him that he realy did die of whatever cause. Meaning if WE find out he's alive and well..THEY WILL! And if you kill someone who is already supposedly dead then there is no crime. So my question to you guys is .. Would Michael be giving away hints knowing that his enemies would gladly use them to get rid of him once and for all. My nightmare scenario is exactly that..Michael being alive but being murdered without anyone finding out as he was already dead in public opinion. The perfect crime for his enemies. I hope he calculated being safer then safe once he went into hiding.

Exactly what I have been thinking all along- if he was in danger (is a good possibility he was and is a good theory to consider) then I think all these people who are thinking all the inconsistances and things that don't add up are clues and Michael giving us "messages" are barking up the wrong tree. I personally dont think he has been giving clues nor do I think he will make a comeback. This is only my opinion but I think it would be ludicrous for him to do either. Even if he wasn't in danger there would be great backlash if he were to return-my God think how the media treated him before? People sometimes only believe what they want to. Sorry if any are offended as is not my intention but we all have our thought, ideas and beliefs.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:04 am

Harleyblonde wrote:

Exactly what I have been thinking all along- if he was in danger (is a good possibility he was and is a good theory to consider) then I think all these people who are thinking all the inconsistances and things that don't add up are clues and Michael giving us "messages" are barking up the wrong tree. I personally dont think he has been giving clues nor do I think he will make a comeback. This is only my opinion but I think it would be ludicrous for him to do either. Even if he wasn't in danger there would be great backlash if he were to return-my God think how the media treated him before? People sometimes only believe what they want to. Sorry if any are offended as is not my intention but we all have our thought, ideas and beliefs.

I don't think that the media calling Mike crazy in that big of a problem ( not the biggest one for him anyway) n case of a comeback... I mean they've called him worst than that in the past... And we see how they still call him jacko and all that s**t and he hasn't even done anything...
If i were in MJ's shoes (hehe, nice thought) my last worry would be the media reaction...I think they would spent a few weeks just "picking their jaws from the floor"....
Anyway, that's just my opinion on it. I respect yours and i'm not trying to change your mind; I just wanted to tell mine. Double jeopardy Lol
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:OMG.....I had almost the same thought over the weekend.
I thought why would MJ who was in hiding for most of the last few yrs, suddenly come out of hiding to announce the concerts, then "die", then GO BACK into hiding and deal with the hassle of planning the memorial and burial (these cost money dont forget!!) and all the other BS thats been around, then COME OUT of hiding again to reveal whatever it is we're trying to figure out.
If he didnt want to do the 50 shows why didnt he just say " you know, I hate to tour (LOL) but Im not up to it now...give me a year or so to get my health back on track and Im all yours"? why didnt that happen...why did he go thru all this? why did he AGREE to the concerts?

Something to ponder on (and only an opinion):
What if the comeback was real?
But "somebody/something" decided to stop him because with a comeback he'd become too powerful?
So... MJ had to decide to hoax his death / go hiding AFTER announcing the shows?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:OMG.....I had almost the same thought over the weekend.

Something to ponder on (and only an opinion):
What if the comeback was real?
But "somebody/something" decided to stop him because with a comeback he'd become too powerful?
So... MJ had to decide to hoax his death / go hiding AFTER announcing the shows?

Is possibly likely but I personally think it would have taken more time and had been planned for a long time. I think the beginnings and idea stemmed from after the court case in 95. There were a lot of things and obstsacles to overcome in the planning of a hoax of a very public figure. Is worth maybe considering but I think not very likely.......
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Datroot Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:21 pm

yaya wrote:

i've seriously wondered about option a) and think it's the most likely. i've also thought it was possibly why obama seemed a little nonchalant about michael's "death" when someone brought it to his attention. but i dunno...just a thought!

Yes - I thought this about Obama too.
Datroot
Datroot

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Does anyone outside of the US understand how much criticism that Mr. President would receive if he took time from a press briefing to discuss the death of a celebrity?

I truly understand that many want to create a link between the disappearance of MJ and the government. However IF such a link exists, the MJ-related statement by the President would cause many Americans to question what MJ has to do with the more pressing issues such as health care, the involvement in the war, economy etc.

It would actually draw more attention to whatever some believe is a link between the government and the MJ.

The President has a lot of other things on his plate.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:55 pm

i think obama and michael are verry good friends now Double jeopardy Icon_wink
even my mom says it Double jeopardy Icon_lol
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Double jeopardy Lol Ummm... here's a hug...

MJJ wrote:i think obama and michael are verry good friends now Double jeopardy Icon_wink
even my mom says it Double jeopardy Icon_lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down